21. Let’s go by Magical Express! Goo Goo Goldiiro [DDL] [SCRIPT]
22. A Date in Kyoto? Luuma Goldo [DDL] [SCRIPT]
23. Forbidden Magic Roeji Maneiji Magi Mamarji [DDL] [SCRIPT]
24. “As your teacher…” Gol Gol Gojika [DDL] [SCRIPT]
25. Stolen Courage! Jiruma Magi Magiiro [DDL] [SCRIPT]
26. Believe! Jiruma Jii Magica [DDL] [SCRIPT]
Torrent for all six episodes: [TORRENT]
For those of you who can’t wait until this summer to see the Ninnin vs. ToQ movie, you can probably just watch Stage 22 and call it good.
No ETA on 27-35 yet, but the current approximation is “Before Easter Weekend” because I’m staffing a convention booth that weekend. A long and probably incomprehensible (because I did not major in linguistics) bunch of words about the magic in the show is behind the cut, if anyone is interested. Started because of the UuzaPhones, got into some romanization stuff, and includes other shit like that.
Also, on the subject of Mirror Worlds: I spent the longest time going “What the hell is “Marudeyouna” a pun on, it has to be something, what am I missing” until someone pointed out that it’s a combination of “maru de” (“just like ____”) and “youna” (“similar to ____”). It was very much a case of not being able to see the forest for the trees because of how involved all the other shitty puns in the show are. I toyed with “Parallel Worlds” but it seemed a little too close a term to the Parallel Braneworlds in Go-On, despite being a different concept. Mirror Worlds encompasses the concept fairly well- weird non-parallel worlds full of crazy shit that can only be accessed by magic.